Coming in 2018! Mission Thrive school projects. We are currently in talks with a number of schools regarding a new wellbeing project launching September 2018 and piloting in the summer term 2018.
Our vision is to design a ‘catch all’ programme encompassing all the wellbeing needs of the school, both staff and students. This is a programme that would upskill staff, This would include:
- Consultancy with senior management and governors
- Brainstorming afternoon with staff (inset day)
- Staff training (inset day)
- Creation of a wellbeing buddy system or wellbeing ambassadors amongst the pupils (flexible depending on your aims as a school and what is already in place).
- Support to staff in delivering activities around various positive psychology areas such as mindfulness, mindsets, resilience, gratitude, positive relationships, character strengths and much more!
- Delivery of wellbeing program for staff
If this sounds like something you’d like to hear more about email Una directly email@example.com